This form is for citizens to notify Guilford County staff of damaged road signs located in the unincorporated areas of the County and the towns of Pleasant Garden, Stokesdale, Sedalia and Whitsett. If you submit a report that contains information regarding a sign outside of our jurisdiction, we will attempt to forward that request to the appropriate jurisdiction. We encourage you to contact those jurisdictions directly.

  Please select the road names for the damaged sign/post:


  Please describe the damage to the sign and/or pole:

  Please enter any additional detail about the damage:

  Attach picture? (recommended)

Contact Information:

It is often helpful to County Staff to discuss the damage to the sign before driving to the location. This saves time and money and gets the repairs done more quickly. To assist this, please provide contact information so staff can contact you to obtain additional details regarding the repair.



© 2020 - Guilford County